InterX 5002 is a portable handheld medical device which uses electrical stimulation for the relief of acute and chronic pain.
The therapy is safe, effective, drug free and non-invasive. It has been clinically proven to control pain and to work on complex chronic conditions that have not responded to other treatment. Early application positively affects the healing of trauma and is used post surgically.
The device itself generates electrical high amplitude, high density impulses that are delivered to the body via a set of electrode pads placed directly onto the skin. These impulses stimulate nerve endings which in turn trigger the body’s response with a number of pain relieving mechanisms.
It has synergetic effects with other therapies.
Personal InterX devices are available to buy or rent for home use, post consultation and training.
- Autoimmune type pain: RSD, CRPS, Fibromyalgia
- Back and neck pain from discs, surgery, trauma
- Bursitis: shoulders, hips,knees
- Carpal tunnel
- Chronic sinusitis
- Degenerative disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphedema, swelling
- Migraines, headaches
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post-surgery recovery
- Sciatica or other nerve pain
- Shoulder pain, rotator cuff tears, frozen shoulders, fractures
- Sports injuries
- Tendon or Ligament tears/strains/sprains
- Tendonitis: elbows, hips, shoulders, knees, wrists, achilles
- Trigeminal Neuralgia, atypical facial pain and spasms