This day is for you to prepare your digestion for a nutritional shift going into Autumn and Winter. This includes breathing techniques to support our lungs and movement with chi gung and yoga.
- Are you struggling to get motivated?
- Do you feel disconnected from your normal zest for life?
- Do you feel winter blues setting in with less light in the day?
- Not fully recovered from Covid?
- How much do you spend on YOUR health?
Update your view on nutrition, lifestyle and emotional health. Perhaps you require support for yourselves or your family with any health or emotional issues, or just a day of learning, relaxation, and most importantly nurture for you. Learn from the experts in this field. You deserve some nourishment
- Yoga with Sue Allen – a unique expansive stretching practice and the quickest way to energise and relax yourself!
- A short mediation introduction and practice
- Relax while you explore ideas for making the most of our existence through the vital link between gut health and psychology. Invaluable insights on nutrition, anxiety, worry, sleep. Self-help for the mental and physical body.
- Break – delicious juice and demonstration plus healthy snack ideas
- Discussions around why we are like we are and how we can improve our living habits. Following nature’s patterns i.e the food we eat seasonally, how to support our very clever energy system the Chinese way and adapt to the changing seasons. Detox tips for mind and body.
- Light lunch
- A quiet digestive meditation (lying down) to restore your vitality for the afternoon session and start our daily practice
- To finish – a calming session for the stress response! Alicky will introduce EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) known as tapping with a demo and practice “Borrowing benefits” from each other. How it can boost our immune system too. This is extremely powerful especially in a group and invaluable information to take away!